Friday, December 3, 2010

Just keep remembering...."I'm an Iron Girl. I can accomplish anything!"

Today will be an difficult day emotionally for me. As much as I LOVE to preach my story and the Move Over Law, it takes its toll on my emotions. Dr. Tornabene has asked me once again to teach Personal safety in her Health and Wellness class. I did this last semester and it was a great, but emotional experience. If you are around and want to see my lesson....it's today at 1:00 in Ed Endazhi-gikinoo'amaading 20.

My heart is also heavy this day for a friend. She must put her life-long friend down. Her dog Zora has had a great life for 13 long years, but unfortunately, Zora is having great difficulties walking and standing. They have tried a regiment of drugs and there was little success. We shall miss you Zora! 

Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment